Sunday, January 3, 2010

The End

Well, This is the end of our break. I know, I know, I shouldn't complain about having to go back to work after having a 2 week break, but it is so nice I could probably weather my way through a bit more.

We had a fun time this week between sledding, building snowmen and snow forts, then seeing them all melted by the following day. We all had a slumber party in our living room after watching a Scoobydoo movie on New Years.

A couple of days ago we went and visited great grandma and great grandpa. I had fun taking pictures of the birds.
Sledding with the kids on the old bridge over the rail road tracks. The bridge, once a thrill for driving, is now open only to pedestrian traffic. The kids had a lot of fun.

Ducks on the river.

This finch allowed me to get fairly close.

But not too close! Here she is taking off!

Finch on the feeder out at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

Okay, so this picture is a bit blurry, but it is a classic Joseph expression


Two of my beautiful children expressing their love for me.

Abby was outside petting the neighbors dogs through the fence.


Ethan posed for me under the tree in our front yard.

It was a great break!

No comments: